Wednesday, June 6, 2012

As The Stars Fade;

Guess what?!


I was FINALLY able to wear my Dream dress! The Dream Sky OP By Angelic Pretty. I have been lusting after this dress for so long. Someone posted that they were selling it on the Lolita Community Trading form and I jumped on that as soon as I saw it. Thankfully I was online when they posted it. I would have been so sad if someone else had gotten to it first! But this dress is everything I thought it would be.

June 2nd was the International Lolita Day and I got all the gear for my outfit in time to wear it for the meet up! I absolutely LOVE the outfit. Perfect blend of black and pastels Making the outfit "Pastel Goth" Probably My favorite style. :] Take a look!









RUNDOWN:
Dress: Dream Sky Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Ebay
Accessories: Forever 21, Cocomint, Etsy
Tights: Ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment